Shana Kelley | Professor
BA (Seaton Hall), PhD (CIT)
- Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy
- Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Arts & Science
- Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine
- Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering
+1 416 978-4737 (office)
Kelley Laboratory (web)
Barbara Alexander (Administrative)
Mark Pereira (Research & Partnerships)
- Nanoscale biosensors and nanobiomaterials
- Engineering cell-permeable compounds for biological research and medicine
“Programming the Detection Limits of Biosensors through Controlled Nanostructuring.” L. Soleymani, Z. Fang, E.H. Sargent, S.O. Kelley, Nature Nanotechnology, 2009, 4, 844.
“Direct Profiling of Cancer Biomarkers in Tumour Tissue Using a Multiplexed Nanostructured Microelectrode Integrated Circuit.” Z. Fang, L. Soleymani, G. Pampalakis, M. Yoshimoto, J.A. Squire, E. H. Sargent, S.O. Kelley, ACS Nano, 2009, 3, 3207.
Perform an automatic PubMed search of this researcher’s publications