The IBBME Distinguished Seminar Series welcomes global leaders in biomedical and clinical engineering research.
Thursday, October 19, 2017 | BA 1170 | 12:30 p.m.
A talk hosted in collaboration with the Medicine by Design Global Speaker Series
- Alfonso Martinez-Arias, Professor of Genetics, University of Cambridge
- IBBME research theme: Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Monday, November 13, 2017 | Imperial Oil Lecture Hall, C. David Naylor Building | 10:00 a.m.
- Hang Lu, Love Family Professor of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- IBBME research theme: Nanotechnology, Molecular Imaging and Systems Biology
Monday, April 16, 2018 | SF 1101 | 10:00 a.m.
- Jeffrey H. Siewerdsen, Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University
- IBBME research theme: Engineering in a Clinical Setting
Monday, May 7, 2018 | FI 230 | 5:00 p.m.
Rhythms, routing resonance and rule-based decisions
A talk hosted in collaboration with the Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences
- Nancy Kopell, Professor of Mathematics & Statistics, Boston University
- IBBME research theme: Neural, Sensory Systems and Rehabilitation
Penney Gilbert, Assistant Professor
+1 416 978-2501 (office)