The Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering (IBBME) offers four graduate degree programs in the fields of biomedical and clinical engineering.
In addition, we also offer a collaborative program through 14 academic units at the University of Toronto.
Learn from faculty and investigators in engineering, medicine and dentistry across the University of Toronto and its partner hospitals to find innovative solutions for the world’s most pressing health-care challenges.
- Master of Engineering (MEng) in Biomedical Engineering—medical devices focus
- Master of Health Science (MHSc) in Clinical Engineering
- Master of Applied Science (MASc) in Biomedical Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Biomedical Engineering—clinical concentration available
Collaborative Program in Biomedical Engineering
Earn a certificate in biomedical engineering in conjunction with a research-stream graduate degree from one of 14 academic units at the University of Toronto
- Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine
- Engineering in a Clinical Setting
- Nanotechnology, Molecular Imaging & Systems Biology
- Neural, Sensory Systems & Rehabilitation
- Academic Requirements
- Application Deadlines
- English Language Proficiency
- How to Apply
- Selecting a Supervisor