Passionate about pursuing biomedical and clinical engineering research at the graduate level?
From February 23–25, 2017, the U of T Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering will be hosting select applicants for an expenses-paid trip to Toronto to learn more about our research-stream graduate degrees.
Apply today to get an in-depth look at the Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering’s MASc, MHSc and PhD programs.
You will have the exclusive opportunity to meet one-on-one with our professors, visit our research facilities and interact with alumni, current students and admissions staff.
Should I apply for this event?
We encourage all eligible and highly-qualified senior undergraduate or master’s students (80% minimum average) who are currently attending a Canadian university outside of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) to apply for this event.
Please visit our graduate studies admissions criteria page to determine your admissions eligibility.
How do I apply for this event?
You have two ways to apply for an invitation to this expenses-paid trip:
Option One—Apply to our programs
Apply to become a MASc, MHSc or PhD student at U of T IBBME by Friday, January 13, 2017.
Option Two—Apply for the event
Complete this event application and submit a copy of your official transcript by Friday, January 13, 2017.
Learn more about our graduate programs & community
- Master of Applied Science (MASc) in Biomedical Engineering
- Master of Health Science (MHSc) in Clinical Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Biomedical Engineering—clinical concentration available
- Meet two current IBBME students who attended Graduate Research Days last year
- Additional U of T Engineering graduate student profiles
- Discover our research themes
- Meet our professors
Jeffrey Little, Graduate Programs Administrator
+1 416 978-4841 (office)