IBBME facilitates the following programs for undergraduate students:
- Biomedical engineering minor (Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering)
- Biomedical systems engineering major (Division of Engineering Science)
- Undergraduate Seminar Series (Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering)
- Undergraduate Summer Research Program (all students)
- Director’s Biodesign Award
- Paul Santerre Undergraduate Biomedical Engineering Legacy Scholarship
- Teaching Assistant Award of Excellence
Admissions—Office of the Registrar
IBBME does not currently offer direct-entry undergraduate degree programs. The biomedical engineering minor and biomedical systems engineering major are available to students enrolled in undergraduate programs within the Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering.
Admissions for all engineering undergraduate degree programs are facilitated by the Office of the Registrar in the Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering.
Please refer to the following links for more information: